Are Tiger's Days Numbered | Dog Leg News

Home Forums Dog Leg Forum Are Tiger's Days Numbered

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  DanielP 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Are Tiger's Days Numbered

• Jamie McConnell
    Jamie McConnell

After hearing Tiger’s interview from last week do you think we will ever see a glimmer of the fearsome competitor that once was?

james burns
    Participant
    james burns

I heard he was already going on break. Sounds like he’s retiring. I don’t see how he can come back from that.

Jamie McConnell
    Jamie McConnell

Seems to be prioritising getting healthy and being able to spend time with his kids. It must be demoralising to go from the best player in history to not being able to bend over almost.

DanielP
    Participant
    DanielP

I think the question has to be, will we see Tiger Woods in competitive action again? That has to be the first goal, I think getting close to his best is not even on the radar at the moment and probably never will be again. Having only played 18 times over the past two seasons, it’s unlikely we will ever see Woods play at the top level again.

Jamie McConnell
    Jamie McConnell

I think he will definitely try to compete again without doubt, you can’t be so competitive for so long and just go cold turkey! However coming back after so many injuries, surgerys and rehabilitations has to take its toll on not only his body but also his mind?

DanielP
    Participant
    DanielP

That’s the problem when coming back from bad injury, you never know how players are going to react mentally, in any sport. Plus, as Woods is getting older, it becomes more difficult to shake off any type of injury, however big or small. I just can’t see him competing at the top level again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright Dog Leg News 2015 | Terms | Privacy