Home Forums Dog Leg Forum The Real World Number one

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  frankrosielaw 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The Real World Number one

• Jamie McConnell
    Jamie McConnell

In the last year we have been spoilt by the chopping and changing of the worlds number one position, but who do you think is most deserving of the title between the top 3 players Jordan Spieth, Jason Day and Rory McIlroy?

james burns
    Participant
    james burns

I think Jordan Spieth – hands down.

Jamie McConnell
    Jamie McConnell

He most certainly has had an impressive year! Do you think he can keep the momentum going?

DanielP
    Participant
    DanielP

I can’t see Spieth winning two major titles again in 2016, the competition is going to be too strong for any one player to dominate. Also, there is the added weight of expectation for Spieth to deal with this year and that can cause it’s own problems.

Jamie McConnell
    Jamie McConnell

Amazing to see his start to the year though, so far he’s won and come the top 10 in every tournament?

DanielP
    Participant
    DanielP

Pebble Beach wasn’t fantastic but yeah, Spieth looks good and is set to enjoy a long spell at the top of the game. However, there are just too many players, especially with McIlroy back on the scene, who are capable of winning a major title this year. I still believe Spieth is going to find it tough staying at the top of the pile in 2016.

frankrosielaw
    Participant
    frankrosielaw

Why is no one talking about DJ? He is the REAL World No. 1 right now. I think he will prove there is no doubt at Troon.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright Dog Leg News 2015 | Terms | Privacy